Well, here I go...trying something new and launching into something else to take up more of my time. Because as a mother of a 3 1/2 year old, you know I have so much spare time. Ha!
I struggled with a name for my blog and decided on "Song of My Heart". For none other than my sweet baby girl, Emma Grace. She most definitely is my song. She brings so much joy and happiness to my life. She is soon to be 4 years old and we have had her home for almost 3 years.
It is amazing when I stop and think of where we were just 4 short years ago. Yearning for a child so badly and trusting all of our desires in God's hands. I am not one to easily "let go and let God"....so to finally decide that we should let God handle all of the details was quite a feat. But once we let go of "our plans"....God took hold of the reins and we had such peace about our decision. Everything ran smoothly and in His time.
I don't know where you are at right now in your life, but don't try to do it alone. It may not be easy, but God does have a plan and His timing is always perfect!

2 comments:
So happy you have joined the bloggy world. Can't wait to see and read more : )
this touch me so much. emmagrace is amazing and cute too...lol but i can't let go and let god either i struggle with that a lot. but i'm trying
Post a Comment