he ran off. I yelled at the girls that there was someone out there.
So I got to thinking...this is some kind of prank....so I will get them to come clean....I announced..."I'm calling 911". They said, "oh, but Daran and Austin are coming to check things out". I proceeded with my call. About this time, Austin and Daran show up and all the girls run outside...very uncharacteristic for a bunch of girls who think someone is outside. So I follow them....b/c I am not going to be left in the house alone and have them send the enemy in after me.
The police asks me to describe the "perp"....and all I had to say was, "he looks like the big bad wolf". The girls tell the guys to leave that the police are coming. We all go back inside and then the girls come clean...they were playing around...but they wouldnt reveal who "the wolf" was. About 10 minutes later, there is a loud knock on the door. We open it to see 3 police officers and "the wolf" standing there with his hands behind his back. They said, "he says he knows you, is this true?" Ashley said, "uhm....can we take the mask off to get a better look?" They take the mask off and it is my cousins husband who lives 1 block over. We start cracking up.....long story short....his wife dropped him off to scare us....she never came back for him, he was waiting for her and hiding behind the house crouched down by the air unit. Austin and Daran saw him and told him to leave that the police were on their way. He thought they were joking so he stayed waiting for his wife. When he finally gave up and decided to walk home, he stood up and flashlights hit his face....BUSTED!!! As one of the officers was running to jump him, he (luckily) recognized 2 of the officers and tells them what is going on. So they decide to have a little fun with it. They were all good sports about it...and Steven was laughing about all of it.
I will admit...I was a little scared about it.....but I dont mess with someone in my back yard.....I have the police on speed dial....and I will call. We laughed and laughed about the nights events and we had a night of fun that we will not forget for a long time!! Can't wait to do it again soon....maybe I will host next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment